Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Sterling Couple


This is my darling husband Mr Joseph Sterling I met him through cherry blossoms and I have been married to him for two years now, from the time i met him and until now there is nothing has changed we still both love each other even though we have so many ups and downs and i am so thankful for him because even sometimes i am so grouchy he has a lot of patience for his wife ( me). I never hear any complaints from him and every time i want to fight, he will just ignore me and go to our room and pretend that he is sleeping. That sometimes it makes me more mad because i feel like he doesn't care at all. My husband really loves to watch foot ball and he can't be disturb when his watching his favorite game but sometimes I like to have his attention especially when his watching his game and that causes a fight but only me who wants to fight. I am just hoping that he will never change and wont get tired of my grouchy attitude.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C