Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Card

A very cute Christmas card from Annie, when she buzzed me on my YM and sent me this one, I was really happy, as you can see the card is so pretty and very nice. She has one like this on her blog, and I asked her how she did it. But she surprised me because she already made one for me. I really like it so much. heheh especially my face is attached to it. waaaaa.
Anyhow I am done with my online task for today, so it is time for me to relax and watch the last part of my show the Tin Man. I am so eager to see the finale of this show and that will be tonight. So i will sign off now guys because i dont want to miss it. So you will not be able to see me on your prestigious blogs tonight but expect me to visit each of your blogs tomorrow. So for now good night ya'll

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C