Friday, December 28, 2007

2007 Survey

1-Did you kiss anyone?
- Yes

2-Did you reject anyone?
- I don't think so

3-Are you going to kiss someone when
the ball drops?
- I will for sure...Hubby

4-Did you lose any friends?
- Yes, few not worth it

5-Did you gain any friends?
- Yes and still gaining hehe

6-Did you do something new?
- Hmm nope

7-Did anyone important to you die?
- No

8-Did you change?
- I think so...

9-Are you happy with the year overall?
- Pretty much, I cant complain.

10-Whats the funnest thing that you
did?
- being silly with hubby

11-Did you fall in or out of love?
- So much inlove with my darling husband

12-Are you happy the years almost over?
- Yeah,so i can start a brand new year with hubby

13-Are you going to change something
about yourself next year?
- Maybe to lose some weight??

14-Do you think 2008 will be a better
year then 2007?
- I hope so

20-Did you go on a summer vacation?
- I don't even remember

21-Did you lie to your parents?
- I don't have a reason hehe

22-Did you get into a fight?
- Nope, i chose to shut my mouth

23-Did you leave the country?
- No

24-Did u have a good birthday?
- It was okay..

25-Did anyone in your family get
married?
- Yes My sister

26-Do you think you grew?
- Hehehe not anymore i came to the
point of adolescence that nothing of
my body parts will grow nor improve
[bwahaha]

27-Did you dye your hair?
- Nope my hubby don't want me to dye my hair

28-Who do you think you were on the
phone with the most?
- My bestfriend

29-Did anyone sing to you?
- No one

30. Did you sing to people?
- I think i did..a birthday song haha

31-Did anyone tell you they loved you?
- All the time

32-Did you ever go to the hospital?
- Not this year

33-What did you drink and eat the most?
- Ice tea and taccos

34-Did you change your top at least 8
times?
- Yes

35-Did you change your profile over 10
times?
- Just once

36-Did you change your default at least
20 times
- Pretty much

37-Did you get a tattoo?
- Nope

38-Did you vote?
-No

39-Are you going to make a new years
resolution?
- I guess

40-Did you stick to your new years
resolution from last year?
- Nope

41. Think you'll date someone in 2008?
- The same person I've been for the
past 2 years.

42. where will you be when the ball
drops?
- What ball?

43. Do you think you will make new
friends in 2008?
- Possibly

44. Are you hoping to meet someone
special in 2008?
- Probably not

45. How do you feel, another year has
passed by you?
- Nothing just like every other year
passed by.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C