Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sunday Survey

1.Story behind your primary picture on your friendster??
- I was bored and i don't have any idea what do so I just take pictures of me .

2 . Do you love chocolates?
- Absolutely yes

3 . Are you emo?
- what emo?

4. Music you adore the most.
- Too many to mention but right now i am into a Christmas songs!

5. Your current mood in one word.
- Pissed

6. Latest realization.
- am gaining weight, i need to lose
it...huhuhu!

7. In love with whom?
- my hubby

8. Story behind your background music.
- I just love it.

9. Favorite radio station.
- I forgot what station it is

10. First band/group you liked.
- savage garden backstreet boys and Micheal learns to rock

11. First music video you enjoyed?
- I forgot

12 . Favorite lines from a song.
- through the years you never let me
down, you've turn my life around, the
sweetest days, i found, i found w/
you..through the years, through all
the good and bad, you know how much we
had, i've learned whats life about by
loving you...

13. What's your lunch for today?
- Homemade siopao and spaghetti

14 . Last movie that you have seen?
- Transformers

15 . Best movie that you have seen in
the past 2 weeks?
- Tin man i watched it from sci fi channel

16 . What time did you wake up?
- 7am

17 . What is the last email you
received?
- Approve for payment from ppp

18. Are you missing someone
- yes, my family back home

19. Last time you got tipsy/drunk?
- Long time ago.

20. What was the last txt you receive
about?
- Nada

22. Usual first impression on you.
- strict

23. Favorite tv series.
- TFC, and CSI-MIAMI,

24 . Current addiction/passion
- shopping w/ clothes and boots, so crazy mwah

26. Last person you talked to on the
phone?
- Rea

27. Last thing your Mom told you?
- Dont forget to pray.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C