Monday, December 17, 2007

wifi

Before I was always having trouble with my internet connection, some days it was so slow it seemed like I couldn’t get anything done. We had heard so much about broadband and how fast it was. So we decided to try it out. I had talk to a friend of mine and I told her about the problems that I was having with my internet connection, she said that she had the BT broadband and she is using the wifi she said she really likes the wireless because she doesn’t need to have all those wires hanging down in the way and she can also have it set up on any computer in the house that she wants to hook up. This wi fi has really a lot of advantages to the much slower dial up. She said it is so fast that you wont believe your eyes. Another good thing is you can create your own home network. So gets yours now.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C