Thursday, December 6, 2007

Our first movie


This picture was taken 2 and half years ago. My mom and her boyfriend decided that all of us would go to the movie, Since my husband and mom;s boyfriend likes to watch comedy we decided that we are all going to watch the Robots Animation, and this was really a funny and animated movie. It was also my first movie with hubby we really enjoyed it a lot and we really had a great time together. You know what it feels like hubby and I have been together for a very long time at that moment but it was only 5 days that we spent together. I was getting sad because the time was so quick and it was almost time for him to go back to the USA. He only had 10 days to stay with me in cebu. but all and all i have no regret and we are so very happy. because i am finally here with him.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C