Friday, November 30, 2007

Shopping

Today i spent most of my time online, I started looking for Christmas gifts, I am so glad that I have already found some of the gifts that i like to buy  but not all of them, but i can always look for more since i just looked online, It is really a nice feeling when your buying gifts with the money that i earned myself, Now i still have to look for a gift for my darling husband, since he really never buys anything for himself because he thought that he doesn't need any, but honestly he really needs some new things for himself. So i already know what to get for him but shhh this is a secret dont tell him.I decided to shop online so that my husband wont have to get out too much since his lazy to drive and follow me in the store. Well we all know that men don't like shopping

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C