Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wish List

Ho Ho Ho! few days more it will be Christmas, I am so excited to open all my Christmas present that are underneath the tree. I don't know how many I have but I am really anxious to tear them up. Hmmm i don't know what i will get this Christmas I hope Santa will be good to me. what ever i get I will be very grateful. Anyways i got a Christmas tag from Denz.



MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST~

* My first wish is that Santa will give me a good health and prosperous coming year.

* To have a good relationship to all my family members.

* Wishing for my family to always be safe and happy.

* I wish to recieve soon what i have been waiting for over 2 years now.

* I hope this year will be a good and brand new year for me, My husband and my family.

Thank you denz for sharing your wishlist with me.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C