Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I am creative






You Are a Creative Cook


Your cooking is unusual, inspired, and definitely one of a kind. People love your unique style, but you've had your share of kitchen flops.
You have the makings of a cult chef. You may not cook at the Four Seasons, but you could have your own little funky cafe in San Francisco!

Before i got married I only knew how to cook rice and vegetables ***utan kamungay subakan bulinaw*** If i did not get married I wouldn't care if I was a good cook or not because i would just have to fix the dishes that i I like to eat or just wait until my mom fixes us something to eat. But now that I am here with my husband sometimes my laziness strikes and I don't feel like cooking and I often make mistakes. But my husband is a good cook so I don't have to worry about it so much. thankfully my husband would never complain if the food I prepared wont taste good or not, for him its still yummy and he will give me a thumbs up for my recipes that I tried and maybe also just to make me feel better.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C