Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas to all!

When I first celebrated my Christmas here in the USA, it felt very special because of the difference. I never hear any noise. In Pinas, children go carolling in every corner of the barrios. They are making a lot of noise, that will make us feel Irritated when its too much. The videoke is so loud and everybody will try to sing even if they are not on the right tone. lol---neigbors share foods to each other and after the nueche buena we go out singing, dancing and partying with our friends
and neighbors. But we cannot do it in the cold country, because our butts will freeze...lol. Here, where I am living...I receive a lot of giftsssss from my family and friends. I am happy of course but I remember when I was in Philippines, I can only count the gifts on my fingers . But i dont know why it felt more special when i went home before to celebrate xmas with family than opening the giiiifffffttttsss that I receive here. I really miss the Christmas in Philippines. I miss the simbang gabi, my family, friends, neighbors, the noise of the children carolling.

Every country has its own way of celebrating christmas... I am sure that other People who celebrate christmas away from their country will also miss the christmas on their homeland.

Wherever we are and whatever we will this xmas...we should always remember that the real meaning of christmas is in our hearts....We maybe away from our homeland but we can keep the good memories of christmas in our hearts. We can celebrate the birth of Jesus, our savior, in different way. What is important is that we are happy to be
here in this wonderful world . We are chosen to celebrate this very special
time.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C