Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Wonderful PIL

This picture was taken at my Parents in-law's house during the Christmas holiday, Thi picture of me with mom and dad was taken after we opened our presents and the other picture below with mom was taken while we were in the kitchen preparing the food for Christmas dinner. This is the first picture of me with them because the last time I asked them if I could take a picture of them, they said they are shy and they weren't dressed for pictures. I am so happy that this time, its ok with them to take some holiday pictures. Now i have some memories for my scrap book. Can you see how happy and lucky I am to have them as my second parents here in the US, even though i am far from my family back home I am still glad that my second family here in the US are accepting me as part of the family. Thank you Lord

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C