Friday, December 7, 2007

A VERY LONG TAG

1. What's the last mistake you made?
*** Believing someone I dont know.

2. Is the sun shining?
*** Right now,yup.

3. Can you successfully blow up and
tie a balloon?
*** No,sounds lame but True nyahaha.

4. Do you like text messaging?
*** Yes i do so addicted to it when i was in the philippines specially during the time that they have unlimited txt.

5. Are you having a good/bad hair day?
*** Good hair day.

6. What was your last purchase?
*** My New Nike tenniesShoes,jeans, blouses, undies, and Pjms.

7. Are you wearing any make-up right
now?
*** Nope

8. What are your plans for later?
*** Go to bed.

9. What is your favorite DDR song?
*** Not familiar with those
songs..sorry pepz...

10. Is there any drama within your
life?
*** I'm a living soap opera nyahaha.

11. What is a song they need to stop
playing on the radio?
*** Dont matter lol!

12. Are you content with life right
now?
*** It's alright. I want more lol, like to have a job !

13. Does anyone like you?
*** I think so hahahaha..Hold on let
me ask him..bwahaha.

14. What is your current obsession?
*** Ummm...Laughter.

15. Do you have your license?
*** I dont yet.

16. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
*** No, would you kiss me?

17. Would you ever smile at a
stranger?
*** Yes, I do all the time.

18. Ever done a random act of
kindness?
*** I do that a lot

19. Do your toenails have nail polish
on them?
*** Yes but they need redone

20. When's the last time you wore
eyeliner?
***Yesterday.

21. Last curse word you said was?
*** S**t!

22. Are your lips chapped?
*** Nope

23. Are you currently jealous?
*** No

24. Do you own an ipod?
*** Nope i need one.

25. Did you have a dream last night?
*** I think so but i cant remember.

26. Are you mad at anyone?
*** I was but its all forgotten.

27. Who is the most random person you
know?
*** Hmmm let me think for a sec.

28. What's going on this weekend?
*** I am not sure yet.

29. Done any spring cleaning lately?
*** No

30. Anything bothering you?
*** Yeah and you dont want to know.

32. Did you wish for anything last
night on 11:11?
*** I was asleep like a baby..

33. Do you drink coffee on a regular
basis?
*** Nope i dont .

34. Do you wish you were someone else?
*** Nope,i am happy being me.

35. What jewelry are you wearing?
*** Im not wearing any today

36. Ate any exotic food lately?
*** My foods are always exotic bwahaha.

37. How many contacts do you have on
MSN?
*** I think more than 20.

38. Are you easily amused?
*** Pretty much

39. Can you lick your elbow?
*** Nope

40. Do you know this song, "we stay
fly no lie you know this"?
*** Who doesnt

41. What piercings do you have?
*** Earings

42. Do you have a crush right now?
*** I am not sure

43. What are your plans over the
summer?
*** Have bunch of FUN.

44. How's life going for you?
*** Its good.

45. What is on your mind?
*** Nothing?

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C