Thursday, December 27, 2007

Recent Pictures Of Me

This picture was taken in the backyard at my in-laws house, It was really cold and windy at that time but luckily i didn't have to stay outside too long, I just went out for a few minutes to ask my husband to take some pictures. Its supposed to be a picture of me with him, but since he doesn't like to have his picture taken i just asked him to take some of me, hehehe! That's how i love taking pictures of my self, even if I already have thousands of them i still love to pose for the camera, and there will be more coming. My husband ask me why i really love taking pictures of myself, and I told him I am just a ham. hehehehe! Well i guess most women out there love to take pictures of themselves too. I will share with you guys some of my other pictures later. for now this all you get ***wink***


No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C