Sunday, November 25, 2007

Rondom things

The Rules: "Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do."

Janine has tagged me with the "8 RONDOM things about me" meme. For some reason, stuff like this is cool! dont you think so?

So heres my answer to ur tag dae jan.

1.) I steal my mom motorcycle when i was single and drive it with out license and helmet. Glad that the police who cought me was nice and did not give me a ticket. And until now my mom doesnt know about it.

2.) When i was in the philippines i was a vice presedent of youth, and every time we have a program i used to write some script for our drama, even now im here in US my friends will contact me if i could write a script for there drama.

3.) When i was 6 years old and we visited the aunt of my cousin i poop in there living room. cant hold it more longer when she told me to hold it. she is the one who clean my stinky mess. yucks! hahaha!

4.) When i was in grade school we always moving to diffrent school and diffrent house.

5.) I love singing but the problem is, the song doesnt like me, so i just sing when im in the shower or else hubby will tease me if im crying if he heared me singing.

6.) I am now addicted reading english suspence novels, so that i can enhance my english.

7.) When i was single i hate wearing red nail polish, but now i love it.

8.) I am absolutely addicted to my computer, every morning when i woke up i go directly to my computer and check my blog while watching my ABS-CBN shows.

So with that i tag 5 ppol only instead of 8. Darlene, Anna, Rain, Haze, and Joy

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C