Thursday, November 22, 2007

coupon for turkey

Last week we recieved a coupon for a free turkey from kroger and hubby and I were supposed to get it yesterday when we went there for our grocery shopping but we forget to bring the coupon, So since there are no opps today i ask hubby if we can get it today and bring it to my parents in-law since we will going to celebrate our Thanksgiving there. I like it when its Thanksgiving coz there is another pakal and I get to see all my husband's family. I will not be able to celebrate the Thanksgiving with my sister though, because their going to Houston to her husband's brother. This will be the first Thansgiving for my sister and for my nephew, I'm sure they are going to enjoy it there, as well as I will enjoy being at my In-laws

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C