Saturday, November 3, 2007

I am being forgetful

Yes i am, so manything that i have been forget to do lately, like hubby's mail, hubby b4 he went to work this morning he told me to pud the mail to the mailbox as soon as i get up so that i wont forget. But guees what i did forget about it, when hubby's home he find out that i did not mail the electric bill for out trailer. Hes mormuring about it coz i forget it, He told me that next time he will never ask me to do it. hahaha! i dont why i am so being forgetful lately, even the date of my birthday and what the day today, its maybe bcoz my mind is so occupied of the things that ive been doing? I was bc reading book this past few days and now i stop reading for a while coz i just only bought me one book so maybe next weekend when we go grocery shopping i will get me one. Ok Back to the topic, my mind is been occupied of so manythings , like when i am going to have my green card? why i still didnt heard any new from them? and watching all my filipino shows, So because of all this things i forget what hubby told me. poor hubby my memory his worst than him hahaha

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C