Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Tag

Where is your cell phone? I have no cell phone.
Relationship? Married
Your hair? Medium
Work? Nope
Your sister? one
Your favorite thing? reading books, chating, watching movies, and playing with my son
Your dream last night? None
Your favorite drink? Juice!
Your dream car? sports car
The room you’re in? computer room
Your shoes? rubber shoes
Your fears? snake and worm
What do you want to be in 10 years? Physical Therapist
Where did you hang out with this weekend? My hubby and son
What are you not good at? English lol
Muffin? I love blue berry muffin.
One of your wish list items? video camera
Where you grew up? Philippines
Last thing you did? Washing dishes
What are you wearing? Pajama
What aren’t you wearing? socks
Your pet? Dont have any
Your computer? Desktop
Your life? Full of life and happiness
Your mood? Very happy
Missing? My family backhome
What are you thinking about right now? Ginamos with sili ug lemonsito
Your car? Dont have one yet.
Your kitchen? Good
Your summer? House
Your favorite color? Blue
Last time you laughed? Just now
Last time you cried? I forgot
SecretLove? My hubby and family

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C