Thursday, June 28, 2007

is he jelous?

Everytime hubby and i will going out, went out for lunch, or go shopping or grocery shopping, everywhere we went hubby will always look what clothes im going to wear. if he sees me wearing skirt he would tell me quickly that can you change that? then ill ask him why1 and i like and i feel so comfortable of what im wearing. but dont want to go if i will not listen to him, so thats why now i wont ever wear my skirt going out or other things that above the knee coz hubby will surely react, hmmm i dont understand him, everytime we went shopping his always with me and he sees the typed of clothes of choosing to buy but he would't react about it. he would let me buy the item but he wont let me wear outside, he said its ok if i will wear it inside the house! ngek

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C