Friday, June 22, 2007

I dont feel doing anythying at all

Today is a bad day for me, I supposed strt my day by cleaning the house and some loundry. but guees what? i wasnt able to do any of those things why? simply bcoz im having my disminoria again.grrrrrrrrrrrr i really hate this, it makes me so so mad and moody, i just pitty my hubby coz every time i have this i always not in a good mood and i always fight with him even theres no reason..good thing my hubby is so understanding. he wont say any wors and he will just ignore me. im so lucky for having a husband like this... i really never heared any complain from. well there's sometimes he will told me that i am hard headed. and he will say sometimes i act like my mom heheheh! poor hubby bcoz he got a moody wife. Oh well i am only moody during the time of my period.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C