Thursday, June 21, 2007

Something About Me

1. In one sentence, explain yesterday:
* It was fine day


2. What made u smile today?
* my son make him silly


3. What were u doing this morning at 8
a.m.?
* making entry


4. What were u doing 15 minutes ago?
* playing with my son


5. Something that happened to u in
1985?
* maybe crying and playing coz i was 2 years old that year

6. Last thing someone else said to you?
* hubby: Im gonna take u to dinnder tonyt.. kasweet bya....

7. What was ur answer?
* Rea: sure that wud be nice

8. Worst thing currently on television:
* I haven't check whats on the tv yet.

9. What was in your e mail today?
*jank

10. How many different beverages have
you drank today?
* water,juice and tea

11. What is ur favorite part of the
day?
* weekend

12. Your current To-do list?
*cleaning and playing with my son


13. Where is ur best friend right now?
* Cebu

14. What color is ur toothbrush?
* white and blue.

15. What are u wearing right now?
* short and sleeveless

16. Any plans for Friday night?
* not yet

17. Least favorite place to shop.
* Macy's and jcpenny.

18. things u bought today?
* nothing

19. Last gift you received?
* clothes

20. Who gave you that?
* husband

21. What made you sad today?
* I am not sad

22. What can make you happy?
* going out and not to forgot the promise!

23. Beautiful is:
* Life is beautiful

24. Describe your key chain:
* I dont have key chain

25. Where do u keep ur change?
* sometimes in my wallet

26. Are u happy with ur life?
* yes...off course!

27. What are u thinking now?
* I am thinking about going back to the phil. with my husband and son on nextyear

28. Person u trust the most?
* my family and husband

29. what day is it today?
* tuesday

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C