Saturday, June 23, 2007

What A Boring Day

OK, so what's for today? hmmm brushed my teeth, then turn on my computer and start to watch my ABS-CBN SHOWS then after i ask my sister if we could have a walk....so my sister said yes, but we are not able to go anyway coz the rain was pouring, oh i hate it, i guees its been rianing here for almost 2 weeks now. So i decided to do the chores while waiting for the rain to stop. but it was still raining till at 2pm here so i just decided to go watch tv, but suddenly the cable was dissapear the signal was lost bcoz of the heavy rain. so i was really mad coz i cant do anything bcoz of the rain. so i go back to my computer and thinking to surf for another blogger template. and suddenly my pc was hang up and i cant open everything. even my YAHOO.hmm i dont know what was happen so i decided to just unplug it and turn it back again when hubby is home and just let him fix my computer. My hubby told me that i am really expert sa pag guba sa pc but dont know how to fix it back hahaha! i was really angry dissapointed coz its seems that i am so malas today. hahays.

But hubby already fix my computer so here i am smiling and happy hehehe.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C