Tuesday, October 23, 2007

pICTURE AFTER OUR WEDDING

Good morning guys…How’s your Thursday morning? Today Is a great day for me and for hubby.

Anyways today i would like to share a picture of me and my hubby during the day when we got married. When i got here in the US hubby was so eager to got married quickly, Since my visa will expire after 90 days we both decided to get married on January because i got here on December 18th,2005, So hubby ask me what date i want to get married, So i told him that i want to get married on valentines day he refuses because he wanted to get tied on me as soon as possible ahahaha. So he said what if we will get married on January. So that was it i can't do anything about it so i just said yes. Our wedding was really simple i did not wear a gown because i said that if ever i am going to wear a wedding gown i want it to the church not the civil wedding and beside i want my family to be there during on my wedding day. So hubby and I plan to get married again in the Philippines and hopping it will happen soon.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C