Friday, October 19, 2007

Potty Training

Last night I was voice chatting to my mom, it’s a lot better than typing. And you know what? Mom was very happy to see and hear her grandson‘s voice. He likes to sing a song for his mamita. He was so cute and when you hear him sing you would surely laugh too. Sometimes when he is alone you will hear him singing but you will not understand it because he is composing his own lyrics. When I listen to him, I feel so happy and proud for having him in my life.
However, there are times that he makes me mad and loose my temper. My biggest problem is he still don’t know how to use his potty chair. Every now and then I still have to assist him to use his potty chair and other times I still have to fight with him. I am not really complaining. I’m just wishing that he will learn very soon. I know he is only two years old, but I think he should learn at his age. My husband say to me that it is ok that all children learn to potty in their own time.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C