Saturday, October 13, 2007

Want to have another haircut

Today I and my husband went to the store for our weekend grocery shopping, we usually do it during the weekend and after i ask my husband if he can drive me to the salon because i wanted to have another haircut, but hubby said no because it is not the right time for me to have another haircut because I just have it last august when my friend Rea was here. So i think it for A while then say yes, and i decided since i am going to Texas, (hopefully) Ill just ask my friend Janine to carry me to the salon where she use to have her hair done, as what she said it is cheaper and also they are all filipina working there.

1 comment:

kookie said...

HELLO CUTIE PIE DARA KO DAGAN DALI2 HEHEHE BZ JUD KO SA WORK DHAY JOY...BALIK DIDTO AKO BALAY BILIN IMO LINK ADD TIKE HA. NICE PLACE YO HAVE HERE HAVE A GOOD THURSDAY I WILL COME SOON HUG MUAH.

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C