Wednesday, October 17, 2007

HALLOWEEN IS COMING

Halloween is coming it means it will be Christmas soon, So i ask hubby if we could go to the store and start shopping for our Christmas decoration, But my husband refuses to go because he has been sick, he got cold and runny nose.I hope he will feel better soon because i don't like to see him getting sick, beside for being so grouchy, he is also very noisy at night, because he cant breath good so he have to open his mouth when he sleeping and really snores loud. hahaha! I am pity my husband though because even though is not feeling good his still want to go to work because he don't to just stay in the house for nothing.

Anyway i decided to just go later to the store and buy some Christmas decoration, but i will change my mind we might not going to put any Christmas decoration in the house, well we are not going to celebrate the Christmas here anyway.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C