Monday, August 6, 2007

Im Almost Done

Yes i do, Last sunday i just bought this book suspence book by martha stwerat, i liek the sotry of it thats why Last night i styed up long bcoz i have to keep on going reading my new book, i cant stop myself i just love the story and so eager to know about the wholate. tomorrow when im done i am going to share it to you guys. Eversince when i was in the philippines i always love reading novels, but not englosh though, so this time i told myself that i have to get me and english novel books, and thats what i did, and from now im liking my new hubby and im sure i have to buy more books for myself. beside i cant sit always in the pc. especially theres no one online online.So it much better ill read books and i also i can enhance my english.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C