Saturday, August 18, 2007

FISHING


Today my husband show me the uglist fish. I told him that I will not eat that fish because Ithink that it will not taste good. He said it's very yummy. He said that we will make the fish filet to fry. He is right becuase the fish tatse very yummy. I like the fried catfish fillet. What I miss the most is the fish of the Philippines. I miss the dried fish and the other fish of the sea. My husband don't like the dried fish, he said he don't like to see the head and see the eyes. HEHEHEHEHE
I also miss the other food of the Philippines. They have some good food here in the USA also. I eat my first pecan pie here and also the cornbread dressing. It's both very yummy. I also eat the Mexican food and I like the Taco.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C