Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Dream Tag

How are you all, Today i supposed to start the day by cleaning the house and doing some loundry, since its my first day of having this dismenoria. here i am doing nothing, just setting in my computer. it really make me lazy and im sure karong adlawa ma human lang nga wlay gibuhat si ivy, once maka start na lingkod sa pc dli na gyud ma ibot ang lobot pasencya nalang gyud hubby. Hahay life!

Oh i got a tag from angie, pagka friday pa man cguro ni wasnt able to do it right away gie coz i was bc pagka weekend.


Hey guys I hope you can share some of your dreams by answering these:

1. Unforgettable Dream
2. Scary Dream
3. Funny Dream
4. Dream House
5. Dream Celebrity Date (foreign or local)
6. Dream Job
7. Dream you had last night
8. Dream for yourself

1. Unforgettable Dream - i conseder my scary dream as unforgettable one.

2. Scary Dream - The dream i had last month, When I was dreaming holding a dead body of a friend. that was the horrible dream i ever had.

3. Funny Dream - I can’t recall

4. Dream House - My dream house should have atop, bong2x, kesami, bintana, pultahan,cr, bed rooms, livingroom, ketchen.hikhik

5. Dream Celebrity Date (foreign or local) - Johnny Depp

6. Dream Job - Wish to have my own company. (Hay libre bitaw mangarap).

7. Dream you had last night - None

8. Dream for yourself - To be MILLIONARE who knows maka daog diay ko ug lotto toink! bwahaha

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C