Friday, August 3, 2007

New Found FRIEND

My sister went for a walk this morning and she also visited the filipina woman which I never knew that we have a filipina neighbor just a few blacks away from our house. My sister met her last halloween when they went trick or treating. My sister brought her here to our house and introduced me to her, it seems the lady is so nice and very talkative too. She has been here in the US for 30 years already. she told us that we can visit her anytime we want to. I feel so happy coz i never thought before that only Me and my sister is the only filipino here in our place. But i was wrong because the lady also told us that she also meet another pinay close to their place. This is really great because were not alone on this place and we find some pinay friends already. Hmmm my sister is really good because she meets a lot of pinay friends anywhere here in bossier city even though shes been here for a few months, unlike me never meet anyone.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C