Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My Long hair

This is me on the Philippine airline on my way to cebu from Manila, after my visa appointment in manila. As you can see i am really wearing a big smile on my face, well because i got approved and thankfully i will be in my husbands arms very soon. This picture was taken last November 2005. I was with my best friend Rube. I was so happy to go home and pack my suitcase coz i was ready to fly here in the US.

Anyways i really miss my long black hair, How i wish that i could have it back soon. I was really upset before when i went to the salon and the woman cut my hair very short. But later on i got use to it and decided to have another hair cut. But now that i am looking at this picture, I am so eager to have my long black hair.

Oh by the way to mommy Darlene I know that you realy like this picture of my self, this is for u. Totoki gyud ha? ahehehe

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C