Saturday, July 14, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Today, Hubby and i just went grocery shopping today, and then visit my inlaws, when we get there to my inlaws i told hubby to ask sunday if she have mo books, coz i seen her book in the bathroom and i kinda like the story. and im shy to ask so i ask hubby to ask her hehehe, which is he did. So she ask me to go with her in her bed room in my mother inlaws place, her husband and her is there to visit my parents inlaw and they gonna stay there for a month also coz they are going to look a new hause coz they are planning to buy one coz they wanted to move here, Ok so sandy bring me to her room and show me all the boxes of her books and told me ok u can choose whatever u want and u can have it. oh gosh i was sooooo happy and glad about it coz shes giving me so many books, im glad about it coz i dont need to spend any penny, and there more books waiting for me. some1 proovide me for my new hubby yeheeeeey!

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C