Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm Lazy Today

I haven't done a lot today. I think I over did it on the housework yesterday, well its a good thing though coz i can relax. I kind of bored today so
I let my son play outside while me reading my novel book which i borrowed to my sister the other day.


This morning my son was up so early crying and looking for his daddy, He wanted to see his daddy. I explain to him that his daddy wont be home for a week bcoz his on job training in colorado, he was trowing a feets on me, and looking his daddy all around the house.
Hmm i guees my baby wonder why his daddy never come home last night and this morning he never seen him too.
Oh guys i guees this all i can share for today! i feel like updating my journal today so, here i am, hope u have a good day today! see yah all!

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C