Tuesday, July 10, 2007

8 Facts bout Myself

I was tagged by my sister to write 8 facts about myself. However, before I officially begin, I’d like to update you people on what’ i been up too. And would like to ask an appology to all of you guys for not been updating so much here in my blog, Im just not soo much staying long in my computer unlike my sister, anyways heres my little update..we have to wake up real early tomorrow coz were going to travel for 3 hours going to mississipi for my fingerprint. i am so excited about it coz i never been to that place yet, well were not going there for pleasure though but still id like to see new places..

Here's the answer to ur tag sistah!

1.) When i was in highschool i have a crush to a person that have a crush to my sister, but i didnt know that time that he likes her. When i find out that he likes my sister i really cried a lot.

2.) I like things to be clean, but am not too worried by mess, well as long as it's not out of control

3.) I was an ugly duckling when i was a kid.

4.) I am so moody, i get mad so easily, especially when im having my montly period.

5.) I hate to see blood and worms.

6.)I climed many tree especially coconut tree, when i was a kid.

7.) I complain about my weight but i ate a lot and sometimes too lazy to excercise.

8.) Absolutely love GOD, my family and friends.

Now maybe most of youy guys are already been tagged but if u havent yet dont be shy to grab it.
Ok got to go now friends have to sleep early! night night to all!

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C