Tuesday, September 4, 2007

WHAT MAKES YOUR BLOG UNIQUE?

WHAT MAKES YOUR BLOG UNIQUE?
Its just so different compare to other websites.. (friendster. etch...). I like this better!

WHEN DID YOU START BLOGGING?
That was last june 19, 2007.

IS THIS YOUR FIRST MEME?
Im sorry... but I don't have an idea what's MEME means ?:-(

WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH WITH YOUR BLOG?
To tell u guyz honestly, Im not really hoping or longing to have many viewers of my blog for me its awesome to have something like this to share my ideas and thoughts.

WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS ON THE "BLOG POPPULARITY" ISSUE?
I had never interest on blog poppularity.. mine is my issue:-)

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
Visting my lolo and lola

IF YOU WERE STRANDED 0N A DESERTED ISLAND WHAT TREE THINGS WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE WITH YOU?
1.water
2.foods
3.my hubby and son.

ARE YOU A SPIRITUAL PERSON?
Yes

WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?
I forgot!

WHAT IS YOUR BEST QUALITY?
beautiful ( my husband write this one)

WHAT IS YOUR WORST QUALITY?
Yelling!

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C