Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Favorite show

Every night before I sleep. I usually watch tv to make me fall asleep, So last night I watched this tv show in court TV, its a pshychic detictives. A person who trying to solve crimes by appealing to supernatural and spiritual powers. That continues today with "psychic detectives," people who claim to be able to use psychic powers to discover the location of missing people or the perpetrators of certain crimes. Although psychic detectives make dramatic claims on behalf of themselves and often offer their services to the police, very few police departments ever actual make use of them. Do you believe this peaple can help to solve a crime? isnt that great they can help to the police ppol to solve a crime. sus ug daghan ingon ani cguro no dali ra ma solve ang crime

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C