Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My nephew got so excited





This is the day that my nephew got his first bike here in the US, He was really happy when his mom and dad went to the Toys R Us and got him a new bike, when they got home he was so eager to ride his new bike, the reason why his and my sis got fight to take him a nap. He really wanted to ride his new bike and now he always asking his mama to go outside and ride the bike. Sometimes he likes to walk and sometimes he likes to ride his bike. He really likes going outside because he likes to see the squirrel and the other ainimals like the cat and dog. I am really happy seing my nephew enjoying his new toy, thats why me and my sister always carry him to the park nearby. W el let him enjoy more to his new toy. while me and sis can have a walk also to let the fats in our body burn

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C