Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I hope

It has been 3 nights that I have not been able to sleep very well. So last night I decided to work a while on my computer till I felt sleepy, and thank goodness it work and today I feel a lot better because I slept really good. Oh I wish all my nights will always be like that.

Anyway my husband now has been working longer hours this week, it has been 3 days that he always come home later, I pity him because I know how he wanted to work just a short time, but he can’t do it because we need extra money. That is why I am really glad that I am earning a little money here in my blogging to help him some of the everyday expenses. I am just hoping that I can get more opps if Google will leave my page rank alone. Everything I get a good pr they will take it away, which really upsets me. Well I know I am not alone with this Google pr problem. Grrrrr I hope they leave my blog alone. I wish I could take back my pr again but seems like they only take and never give nothing.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C