Thursday, January 10, 2008

online rugby games

My husband really likes to watch American football and he said that he might be interested in watching a rugby game since it is really a rough sport and they don’t wear pads like the American football game. Since I found a rugby game website from a friends of mine who lives in England, So I told my husband about it and we visited the website, I can tell how much my hubby seems to have interest in this game, I think this will be his new hobby because it so much like American football, except it is a rougher version, of course there are a lot of differences in the game too which makes it more exciting, especially this scrums. Players came from everywhere and you don’t know who has the ball. So if you’re a rugby game fan and you want to know all the result of any rugby match then you can check all this out on this link the online rugby games, where you can get updates on all the rugby scores.

1 comment:

Facebook MySpace privacy said...

Hi,
I found some more rugby games here you can play online Play Rugby Games Online i just recently found rugby too

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C