Sunday, January 20, 2008

I got tagged

1. How long have you been blogging?

- I have been blogging for 2 years and i really enjoy it a lot

2. What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?

- From My friends and I was inspired blogging when i seen my friends blog that was well designed, and i got curious about it, so I thought why not try it myself.

3. What are the 3 things that you love about being online?

- I gain a lot of knowledge, being able to communicate with my family and friends, and be able to make a little money blogging.

4. What are the three things that you struggle with in the online-world?

- When I lose my internet connection, when my computer hangs up and cost me a lot of extra work, when mu computer won't log on to my special software.

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C