Sunday, March 9, 2008

GOT DIZ FROM MY FRIENDSTER BULLETIN

1. Where were you 5 hours ago?
- I was out with hubby.

2. How did you get the idea for your
Friendster name?
- From the blog thing, lol...

3. What song are you listening to
right now?
- I 'm not listening to music but watching TV right now (sci-fi)

4. What color is your phone?
- Dont have any

5. Do you click on pop-ups?
- Nope, I quickly close it.

6. Do you own a phone?
- Nope!

7. What was the first thing you thought
of this morning?
- Do I really have to get up? lol...

8. What are you going to do tomorrow?
- blogging for sure.

9. What did you do last night?
- sat with my hubby and
watched "OGRE" movie.

10. What's your favorite memory from
highschool?
- high school was great!=) meeting my
friends is my favorite memory

11. What are the last two digits of
your phone number?
- I said I dont have phone, ang kulit mo rin ano.

12. What was the last thing that you
ate?
- Lasagna and potato salad.

13. Who is the last person that you
hugged?
- my mother in-law

14. What was the last movie you
watched?
- Gargoyle

15. What do you dislike at the moment?
- The sore on my leg.

16. What food are you craving for?
- Chicken BBQ! as in bbq sa pinas ha, unya pisoan ug lemonsito ug sili waaaaaaaaaa

17. What did you dream last night?
- I dont remember!

18. What was the last TV show you
watched?
- Tin Man

19. What is your favorite piece of
jewelry?
- My wedding ring

20. Name 2 people on your Top Friends
who are almost like you?
- Rubella and Venis.

21. Do you always lock your door?
- nope...

23. Are you on any medication?
- nope

24. What side of the bed do you sleep
on?
- i always sleep facing to the wall.

25. What color of shirt are you
wearing?
- blue with white sleeve

26. What is your favorite frozen treat?
Iice cream for life..

27. How many Piercings/tattoos do you
have?
- 2 in each ear, no tattoos

28. What's your favorite store?
- Ebay lol

30. Who's someone you haven't seen in
a while and miss?
- my family

31. What was the last text you sent?
- Nada

32. Do you care what people think
about you?
- not really as long as they keep it to
themselves, lol...=)

33. Have you ever done something to
make trouble?
- sometimes! lol...

34. Where do you wish you were right
now?
- in phils with my family.

35. What is your font color on YM?
- bold pink

36. Where's your bestfriend?
- Philippines

37. What is the thing that you would
most like to change about you?
- stop spending too much.

38. What do you smell like right now?
- My Estee Lauder perfume

39. What is your favorite color?
- Baby pink, and baby blue

40. What do you tell yourself when
times get hard?
- you're not alone, God is with you.

41. Would you ever sky dive?
- I would love to try, I love adventure!

42. What color is your pillow case?
- this week it's mint green !

43. Have you ever bid for something on
eBay?
- yeah!

44. Who was the last person to call
you?
- my FRIEND Rea.

45. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
- oh yes, specially to my hubbs and
family.

46. Have you ever been to ITALY?
- not yet

47. Did the movie ONE MORE CHANCE make
you cry?
- i dunno that movie..hehe

49. if you wanna choose a profession,
what would it be?
- to be a doctor -

50. are you an independent type?
- i would say so.

51. are you a forgiven person?
- yes.

52. would you rather be go out to have
a night life than to stay at home?
-no, id rather STAY HOME, rather than
to go out at night, but occassionally i
do go with friends or hubby.

53. Can you drive a car? or motorbike?
- i can drive a motorbike and still practicing to learn to drive a car

No comments:

 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C